Pentonium is a freelance platform that requires Service Providers and Clients to complete a single normal transaction, While in special cases of dispute, it requires Marshal’s and the voting community to authorize that Marshal to resolve the dispute. The entire ecosystem runs using PTM token and hence is a major part of the Platform. Pentonium incentivizes its contributors to the platform over time, shrinking the reward every year. The same incentives that we see over Bitcoin miners right now, which will end once Bitcoin reaches its total supply. In our case, as we have a fixed supply that has been minted already, We use vaults to have a vesting schedule to release these incentives over time.
PTM tokens are used throughout each of Pentonium’s products.
- Freelance platform charges a 5% fee in PTM on each order completion which is locked from the day of order till the delivery.
- Service Providers can run ad with a minimum of 100 PTM for a day
- In case of dispute, both parties pay a dispute fee in PTM which is 1% of the order.
- Marshals are required to lock a minimum of 1,000 PTM or more to earn a dispute fee.
- To become a Marshal, one needs to go through voting, the community needs a minimum of 10,000 PTM to vote in or against a Marshal.
- Pentonium creates staking pools, which require PTM to be locked over a period of time, to earn rewards
On the other hand, the PTM token itself might require liquidity for which it needs to be released over a period of time. Incentivising Liquidity providers and providing liquidity for the token both require PTM tokens, as we have seen for the UNI token, liquidity providers get UNI as a reward for liquidity mining.
| Total Supply | 100,000,000 PTM |
| Network | KCC and POLYGON |
Every deal on Pentonium will be incentivized with tokens reserved for the Community.
- For first-year — 40%
- For second-year — 30%
- For third-year — 20%
- For fourth-year — 10%
For Liquidity, Pentonium has reserved its 20% PTM Tokens
- 40% will be released in the first-year
- 30% will be released in the second-year
- 20% will be released in the third-year
- 10% will be released in the fourth-year
For private sale (20% PTM is reserved), the vesting period is of 9 months, which means no tokens will be released before Q1 of 2022. From Q2 of 2022 to Q2 of 2023, All tokens will be released.
- Q2, 2022–10%
- Q3, 2022–30%
- Q4, 2022–20%
- Q1, 2023–30%
- Q2, 2023–10%
For Team, 15% of Token is allocated which will be locked for till Q2, 2023. From Q3, 2023 to Q3, 2024, 15% tokens will be released.
For Ecosystem, Pentonium has allocated 5% PTM tokens with a vesting period of 2 years. From Q3, 2023, 10% tokens will be released every quarter till 10 quarters.
Token Distribution Schedule
Pentonium is a decentralized freelancing platform that will create a global market for freelance talent
offering crypto-related services like solidity development, community management, exchange listings
related services and many more.